Huge C Media Pty Ltd
Po Box 501
Qld, Australia 4551
We do collect and use information about you through your use of this site, namely:
1. Personal Data such as your name and address and any other information that you willingly volunteer through which it is possible to identify you. This information will only be collected and used with your consent for the purposes specified, and at all times, you will be made aware of when information is being collected.
2. Statistical Data through which it is not possible to identify you as an individual. This information only relates to generic statistical data such as demographics and your use of the site.
What information will be collected?
1. Information about your computer and about your visits to and the use of this website (eg. length of visit and number of page views);
2. Information relating to any transactions carried out on this website including information relating to any purchases you make;
3. Information that you provide to us for the purpose of registering with us such as your full name, email address and postal address;
4. Information that you provide to us for the purpose of subscribing to our website services, email notifications and/or newsletters;
5. Information that you provide to us for the purpose of entering competitions conducted within SMORGASBOARDER magazine or this website
6. Any other information that you authorise to send to us.
How is this information used?
1. To administer the website and improve your online experience by personalising the service we provide;
2. To send to you goods purchased via the website;
3. To send invoices to you and collect payments from you;
4. To send email notifications that you have specifically requested;
5. To announce winners of competitions conducted on the website or in SMORGASBOARDER magazine
6. To send to you our newsletter and other marketing communications relating to our business
7. Provide third parties with statistical information about our users in general. No information will be provided that can identify you as an individual;
8. Deal with enquiries and complaints made by you in relation to the website.
We take reasonable steps to ensure that your personal information is accurate, complete, and up-to-date. If any of the personal information we hold about you is inaccurate, incomplete or out-of-date, please contact us immediately and we will take reasonable steps to correct this information.
“Cookies” to track usage patterns on this website and to enhance your experience by quickly “identifying” you. A cookie is a small amount of data that is transferred to your browser by a Web server and can only be read by the server that gave it to you. It cannot be executed as code or deliver viruses. Most browsers are initially set to accept cookies. It is possible for you to disable these cookies by changing your browser settings but this may slow down or prohibit access to parts of the site.
Credit Card Transactions
All of our website financial transactions are handled through our payment services provider, ANZ eGATe, a secure online payment gateway. Huge C Media Pty Ltd, publishers of SMORGASBOARDER, and operators of this website do not process or store any customer’s financial details, including credit card numbers.
As in any transaction, your credit card company will have all relevant information about the name of the item(s) purchased, date, total cost and other information necessary to process the transaction.
We reserve the right to use or disclose any information without notice or consent for the following purposes: as needed to satisfy any law, regulation or legal request; to conduct investigations of consumer complaints or possible breaches of law; to protect the integrity of this website and our property; to protect the safety of our readers; to fulfill your requests; or to cooperate in any legal investigation.